- Review: The Coming Economic Armageddon
- Review: The Centurion’s Wife (Acts of Faith, Book 1)
- Review: Pompeii: City on Fire: A Novel (Paperback)
- Review: “The Final Summit”
- Book Review: His Steadfast Love
- Review: Invasion (A C.H.A.O.S. Novel)
- Movie Review: Soul Surfer
- Movie Review: What If…
- Movie Review: Joyful Noise
- Movie Review: The Iron Lady
- Movie Review: Red Tails, the story of the Tuskegee Airmen
- Courageous: movie review
- ABC’s #GCB Should be Called ‘The 7 Deadly Sins’
- Movie Review: Jerusalem Countdown: Action-packed drama
- Heaven is for Real – Book Review
- Book Review: Implosion by Joel C. Rosenberg
I missed it in the theaters so I had to wait till it was out on DVD.
Courageous is God-inspired, incredibly moving and dramatic. It’s a message for the ages and a movie that every parent should watch.
The movie takes you through the daily lives of 4 Albany, Georgia Sheriff officers and their families. It shows how ordinary men can make extraordinary efforts to be men of integrity and pass that on to their children. It’s a stunning example of what God can do in people’s lives when they put Him first.
In an exhilarating combination of action-packed police scenes and touching family moments, including coping with the death of a child, Courageous.
The main message is that every child needs both parents, if that’s not possible, then a positive role model in their lives.
I thank God that I had both a mom and dad that cared for me and loved me growing up and I pray for kids in single parent homes, that they may have positive, godly adults in their lives to lead and teach them.
The movie is based on a novel by Randy Alcorn, Stephen and Alex Kendrick (who also produced the movie).
This movie will make a great Mother’s Day or Father’s Day gift, but don’t wait till then!
I give it 5 stars!
Soli Deo Gloria!
Award-Winning Christian Author
I you liked this, you’ll love Giselle’s award-winning Christian novel: Deo Volente! (God Willing): Love in the First Century a historical novel about the early church check it out! $1 from the sale of each book – no matter what format, benefits StreetLight Phoenix to help eradicate child sex slavery. www.giselleaguiar.com/novel1