- God used me
- A Leader’s Life Purpose
- Freedom Isn’t Free
- For what is seen is temporary
- No Greater Love – Freedom Isn’t Free
- I want to talk about our Heavenly Father, the Best Dad!
- It’s a War Out there
- Time to Go Back to Church!
- God, the Shepherd
- Are You Part of the Chosen?
- Is this world all there is?
- It’s not enough just to be good
- I used to wander off
- Refiner’s Fire
- Agape Love
- How Satan Speaks
- What’s Heaven Like?
- Wanting God’s Best for our Land
- God’s Making Sure I Get the Message
- O Holy Night
- The Message the Jews Missed at Christmas
If you find it hard to think of God as a loving father, then think of Him as the Good Shepherd.
Jesus said, “What do you think? If a man owns a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the one that wandered off? And if he finds it, I tell you the truth, he is happier about that one sheep than about the ninety-nine that did not wander off. In the same way your Father in heaven is not willing that any of these little ones should be lost.” ~Matthew 18:12-14
The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want.