- God used me
- A Leader’s Life Purpose
- Freedom Isn’t Free
- For what is seen is temporary
- No Greater Love – Freedom Isn’t Free
- I want to talk about our Heavenly Father, the Best Dad!
- It’s a War Out there
- Time to Go Back to Church!
- God, the Shepherd
- Are You Part of the Chosen?
- Is this world all there is?
- It’s not enough just to be good
- I used to wander off
- Refiner’s Fire
- Agape Love
- How Satan Speaks
- What’s Heaven Like?
- Wanting God’s Best for our Land
- God’s Making Sure I Get the Message
- O Holy Night
- The Message the Jews Missed at Christmas
In my life coaching class last week, we spoke of values – integrity being one. Then I got this –
Integrity: A most precious commodity. And rare. But for Christians it should be in abundance.
Integrity: Adherence to a code of moral value. The quality of being complete. Undivided.
Integrity: Its synonym is honesty. Uprightness of character. A refusal to deceive. Incapable of being false.
Integrity: An absolute requirement of those who witness for Christ. It makes our witness believable.
You either have it or you don’t. Do you?