- Review: The Coming Economic Armageddon
- Review: The Centurion’s Wife (Acts of Faith, Book 1)
- Review: Pompeii: City on Fire: A Novel (Paperback)
- Review: “The Final Summit”
- Book Review: His Steadfast Love
- Review: Invasion (A C.H.A.O.S. Novel)
- Movie Review: Soul Surfer
- Movie Review: What If…
- Movie Review: Joyful Noise
- Movie Review: The Iron Lady
- Movie Review: Red Tails, the story of the Tuskegee Airmen
- Courageous: movie review
- ABC’s #GCB Should be Called ‘The 7 Deadly Sins’
- Movie Review: Jerusalem Countdown: Action-packed drama
- Heaven is for Real – Book Review
- Book Review: Implosion by Joel C. Rosenberg
What if you had the chance to see what your life would have been like had you made a different decision? You know, that major fork-in-the-road point in your life when you had to decide between path A or path B? You took B, but what would your life had been like had you taken A?
In “What If,” Kevin Sorbo, plays Ben, a wealthy, successful, corporate big-wig who gets to experience what his life would have been like had he not left his girlfriend, Wendy (played by Kristy Swanson), and pursued his “Godly” calling to be a pastor.
It reminded me of the Nicolas Cage movie “The Family Man” with a “Touched By An Angel” feel.
The “angel” (played by John Ratzenberger) is Ben’s guide through his ride through the other dimension – orchestrated by God, of course.
Good acting, good story, great message.
Soli Deo Gloria!
Award-Winning Christian Author
Check out Giselle’s award-winning Christian novel: Deo Volente! (God Willing): Love in the First Century a historical novel about the early church check it out! $1 from the sale of each book – no matter what format, benefits StreetLight Phoenix to help eradicate child sex slavery. www.giselleaguiar.com/novel1
Friend Giselle on Facebook
Follow Giselle on Twitter