Marketing with Social Media
Training, Set-up & Implementation
Are you baffled by social media?
You know you need to be on it, but you find it overwhelming.
If you’ve ever asked:
- What is Social Media Marketing?
- What’s a Tweet?
- Who reads this stuff?
- Isn’t Facebook just for connecting with family & old friends?
- I know LinkedIn is where I should be to find a job,
but where do I start?
- Can I really be on YouTube?
- I’m on, but I don’t know what to do?
- How often should I blog or tweet?
- I have a Facebook profile, why do I need a page?
- I have a presence, but nothing seems to be
happening. What I doing something wrong?
I can help. Since 1995 – even before the Internet was a household word – I’ve created websites and helped companies and individuals promote themselves online.
Social Media 2013
Marketing Using Social Media is Easy!
- Show you how social media can be part of your marketing mix whether you’re promoting yourself or your business.
- Help you analyze and strategize as to which mediums are best suited to reach your target market.
- Get you setup with user profiles that will help establish your brand and your expertise in your field of industry.
- Show you how to implement each medium, interconnect and automate to save time and get the best exposure.
- Even if you’re already on the networks, but aren’t seeing results, I can help you figure out what’s wrong and what can be improved.
- Connect your social media, blog and share links on your website.
- Help you build a following and start generating traffic to your website.
I can set up you on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, LinkedIn, Foresquare, Pinterest, Paper.li and get you blogging. Also, set up a schedule with a step-by-step plan.
I offer one-on-one social media marketing courses & how-to sessions. Group training is available for larger companies who want their staff or sales force to take advantage of the power of social media.
Experience in these Industries:
Associations | Automotive | Computers | Financial Planning | Hospitality | Education | Event Planning | Newspapers | Non-Profits | Publishing | Real Estate | Religious | Restaurants | Retail | Self-Storage | Technology | Tourism | Travel