- What would Jesus do?
- In His Steps – the book that started it all
- It’s about reactions
- WWJD Unselfish Idea #1 – use those reward points for good
- Hate vs Love in Downtown Phoenix
- Calling in sick when you’re not is cheating
- A Real-life WWJD Example: stepping out of your comfort zone
- About my Father’s Business
- Rely on God not on ourselves
- Our world today – the seven deadly sins
- Led by the Spirit
- The rot in values that is causing America’s decline
- Walking the walk
- Where’s your passion?
- The devil made me do it
- Keep the peace within you
- Adapting to change – a lesson from the Native Americans
- Be nice to people out there
- How Satan Speaks
- NO ONE is Immune to Temptation
- To Obey is Better than Sacrifice
- Meekness: Strength Under Control
- Resisting Temptation
Imagine trying to get another job when your resume lists your last position as “Stripper”. I can’t. Jessica Pearce of Career Connectors stepped out of her comfort zone and reached out to help ladies trapped in a degrading job.
They will know we are Christians by our Love, by our Love, They will know we are Christians by our Love.
Will people know you are Christian by your Love?