- How to be more Christ-like
- Can we really do this? Live like Christ?
- Walk in the light – follow Jesus
- Don’t just pretend to love others
- Holy and Godly Lives
- Starting A-Fresh
- Behave like a Christian
- Christ in you, the hope of glory
- Do we have to be reminded to pray?
- How to pray
- How to Read the Bible
- Love Your Neighbor
- Are you righteous enough?
- You become like who you hang out with
- The ‘what if’ syndrome
- To be like Christ
- The Butterfly Effect
- Even Christians get Lost Sometimes
- 10 Ways to Pray for People in Authority
- Extra Grace Required
- 3 Parts of Being a Disciple of Christ
- Conduct Unbecoming a Christian
Whatever happens, conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ. ~Philippians 1:27
Whatever happens – no matter what – at all times – constantly – consistently… get it? Not just on Sundays! We as Christians should ALWAYS conduct ourselves in a manner worthy of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Do we? No.
It’s not easy. Stuff happens and we get angry, annoyed, impatient, frustrated, bitter. At those times we need to think WWJD in this case? What would He say? That first line of Philippians 1:27, it’s easy to memorize. We all should memorize it and live it – daily.
God knows we aren’t perfect. He created us that way. But we need to strive to be perfect. He’ll forgive us when we’re not, but we need to recognize when we’re not acting like Christians and ask for forgiveness.