- How to be more Christ-like
- Can we really do this? Live like Christ?
- Walk in the light – follow Jesus
- Don’t just pretend to love others
- Holy and Godly Lives
- Starting A-Fresh
- Behave like a Christian
- Christ in you, the hope of glory
- Do we have to be reminded to pray?
- How to pray
- How to Read the Bible
- Love Your Neighbor
- Are you righteous enough?
- You become like who you hang out with
- The ‘what if’ syndrome
- To be like Christ
- The Butterfly Effect
- Even Christians get Lost Sometimes
- 10 Ways to Pray for People in Authority
- Extra Grace Required
- 3 Parts of Being a Disciple of Christ
- Conduct Unbecoming a Christian
The day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare. Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives. ~2 Peter 3:10-11
“Holiness is that forgotten character virtue that is the Christian’s reflection of God, his or her holy and righteous Father. In a day of cheap grace, when anything goes just as long as we want to be buddies with Jesus, Peter’s words should shock us into reverence – the commitment in life to set our lives apart from the evil and sludge that defiles our hearts and to offer our bodies, hearts, and minds to do his will and reflect his character.”
“Holy and Righteous Father, teach me to do your will and reflect your character while offering your grace. May the movements of my heart, the thoughts of my mind, and the actions of my life be pleasing to you and reflect your holiness and grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen. “
This was Tuesday’s devotional and prayer from Crosswalk. It should make you stop and think. If in the next few minutes I found myself face to face with Jesus, would He say to me, “you were a good and faithful servant.”?
How did you live your WWJD moment today?
Live a WWJD life everyday.