- What would Jesus do?
- In His Steps – the book that started it all
- It’s about reactions
- WWJD Unselfish Idea #1 – use those reward points for good
- Hate vs Love in Downtown Phoenix
- Calling in sick when you’re not is cheating
- A Real-life WWJD Example: stepping out of your comfort zone
- About my Father’s Business
- Rely on God not on ourselves
- Our world today – the seven deadly sins
- Led by the Spirit
- The rot in values that is causing America’s decline
- Walking the walk
- Where’s your passion?
- The devil made me do it
- Keep the peace within you
- Adapting to change – a lesson from the Native Americans
- Be nice to people out there
- How Satan Speaks
- NO ONE is Immune to Temptation
- To Obey is Better than Sacrifice
- Meekness: Strength Under Control
- Resisting Temptation
“Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.” ~Matthew 5:3
God has 2 dwellings: one in heaven and the other in a meek and thankful heart. ~Izaak Walton
WWJD? Reflection: Jesus was a walking example of meekness, which has been defined as “strength under control.” When we ask, “What Would Jesus Do?” our answer must include accepting a meek attitude. This means deliberate turning away from temptations to pride. The best way to cultivate meekness is to become aware of the miracle of God’s strength residing in such a weak vessel as us.
Check out these other great blogs:
Enlightenment, Encouragement & Enrichment by Giselle Aguiar, Award-Winning Christian Author
Deo Volente (God Willing) – covering writing, Christian church history and Christianity
Check out Giselle’s award-winning Christian novel: Deo Volente! (God Willing): Love in the First Century a historical novel about the early church check it out! $1 from the sale of each book – no matter what format, benefits StreetLight Phoenix to help eradicate child sex slavery. www.giselleaguiar.com/novel1
Soli Deo Gloria!
Award-Winning Christian Author
Follow Giselle on Twitter