- Is 12/21/12 the end of days?
- December 21, 2012 – Why it Doesn’t Matter
- The Rapture – it could happen any minute – are you ready?
- The Rapture
- For What We See Is Temporary – written after the Haiti Earthquake Revised for the Japan quake
As he approached Jerusalem and saw the city, he wept over it and said, “If you, even you, had only known on this day what would bring you peace—but now it is hidden from your eyes. The days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment against you and encircle you and hem you in on every side. They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you.” ~Luke 19:41-44
- Lots of Christ-wanna-bes will appear
- Brother will betray brother
- Children will rebel against parents
- Christians will be hated and persecuted
- Nations will rise against nations
- Earthquakes will increase in intensity and frequency (In the last 30 days as of this original posting there have been 699 earthquakes. http://www.iris.edu/seismon/last30.html. When I looked at this after the first Japan quake, there were over 1200! Over 1200 earthquakes in 1 30-day period!)
- Open your heart to Jesus, the one and only savior.
- Serve – feed the hungry, help the poor, be kind to the stranger
Check out these other great blogs:
- Enlightenment, Encouragement & Enrichment by Giselle Aguiar, Award-Winning Christian Author
- Deo Volente! (God Willing): A look into early Christian history
If you enjoyed this, you’ll love Giselle’s award-winning Christian novel: Deo Volente! (God Willing): Love in the First Century a historical novel about the early church check it out! $1 from the sale of each book – no matter what format, benefits StreetLight Phoenix to help eradicate child sex slavery. www.giselleaguiar.com/novel1