- What would Jesus do?
- In His Steps – the book that started it all
- It’s about reactions
- WWJD Unselfish Idea #1 – use those reward points for good
- Hate vs Love in Downtown Phoenix
- Calling in sick when you’re not is cheating
- A Real-life WWJD Example: stepping out of your comfort zone
- About my Father’s Business
- Rely on God not on ourselves
- Our world today – the seven deadly sins
- Led by the Spirit
- The rot in values that is causing America’s decline
- Walking the walk
- Where’s your passion?
- The devil made me do it
- Keep the peace within you
- Adapting to change – a lesson from the Native Americans
- Be nice to people out there
- How Satan Speaks
- NO ONE is Immune to Temptation
- To Obey is Better than Sacrifice
- Meekness: Strength Under Control
- Resisting Temptation
Therefore, [there is] now no condemnation (no adjudging guilty of wrong) for those who are in Christ Jesus, who live [and] walk not after the dictates of the flesh, but after the dictates of the Spirit ~ Romans 8:1 (AMP)
“It is not talking but walking that will bring us to heaven.” ~ Matthew Henry
Our feet must follow what our mouths declare. It is our actions that confirm our otherwise empty words. Would there be Christianity today if Jesus had only taught and not confirmed His status as the Son of God by His deeds? So must our Christianity be confirmed by where we find our feet walking and what we find our hands doing.
Soli Deo Gloria!
Award-winning Christian Author