- What would Jesus do?
- In His Steps – the book that started it all
- It’s about reactions
- WWJD Unselfish Idea #1 – use those reward points for good
- Hate vs Love in Downtown Phoenix
- Calling in sick when you’re not is cheating
- A Real-life WWJD Example: stepping out of your comfort zone
- About my Father’s Business
- Rely on God not on ourselves
- Our world today – the seven deadly sins
- Led by the Spirit
- The rot in values that is causing America’s decline
- Walking the walk
- Where’s your passion?
- The devil made me do it
- Keep the peace within you
- Adapting to change – a lesson from the Native Americans
- Be nice to people out there
- How Satan Speaks
- NO ONE is Immune to Temptation
- To Obey is Better than Sacrifice
- Meekness: Strength Under Control
- Resisting Temptation
At one time we too were foolish, disobedient, deceived and enslaved by all kinds of passions and pleasures. We lived in malice and envy, being hated and hating one another. ~Titus 3:3
When Passion is on the throne, reason is out of doors. ~ Matthew Henry
How is it with your passion? Are they in submission to Christ, or do they have free reign, interfering with your spiritual life? To be “enslaved by passions” is something that was a problem for us at one time, Paul wrote to Titus. To continue to be so enslaved is unnecessary. Christ has set us free from the rule of passion. Our part is to, by a faith decision, appropriate the work He has done.
If we must be passionate, let’s be passionate about asking, “What Would Jesus do?”
From 365 WWJD: Daily Answers to What Would Jesus Do?
Walk the Walk, don’t just Talk the Talk!
Award-Winning Christian Author
Check out her novel, Deo Volente!