- What would Jesus do?
- In His Steps – the book that started it all
- It’s about reactions
- WWJD Unselfish Idea #1 – use those reward points for good
- Hate vs Love in Downtown Phoenix
- Calling in sick when you’re not is cheating
- A Real-life WWJD Example: stepping out of your comfort zone
- About my Father’s Business
- Rely on God not on ourselves
- Our world today – the seven deadly sins
- Led by the Spirit
- The rot in values that is causing America’s decline
- Walking the walk
- Where’s your passion?
- The devil made me do it
- Keep the peace within you
- Adapting to change – a lesson from the Native Americans
- Be nice to people out there
- How Satan Speaks
- NO ONE is Immune to Temptation
- To Obey is Better than Sacrifice
- Meekness: Strength Under Control
- Resisting Temptation
“Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also…”~Matthew 6:19-21
Reward points – you get them for using your debit card as a charge card or for charging any purchase. They add up and you can get prizes or gift cards – like for Target.
Instead of using that Target gift card for yourself, give it away.
Streetlight Phoenix is a soon-to-open shelter for girls victims of child sex slavery. When the girls come in, they’ve been caught by the Vice Squad and brought to the safe-house with zero possessions, literally just the clothes on their backs. The shelter depends on donations and specifically requested gift cards from Target, Walmart and other stores where they can take the girls to get what they need. The average age is 13.
So, the next time you’ve earned enough points for a $20 gift card, think of these girls and send it to Streetlight. Find contact info and more details at their website.
What would Jesus do? Do the right thing.