In the letter to the church in Ephesus, Paul first explains the new identity born-again believers have in Jesus Christ. Then he brings out what this means for their new way of life. Paul warns them of spiritual warfare and attacks from Satan and his cronies and encourages them to put on the full armor of God.
- Ephesians 1: Powerful, Spiritual Wisdom Through Belief in Jesus
- Ephesians 2: Saved by Amazing Grace: Outside of Jesus We Are Dead
- Ephesians 3: How Wide, Long, High and Deep is the Love of Jesus!
- Ephesians 4: Are you Grounded in Your Faith?
- Ephesians 5: If God is Our Father, How in the World do We Act Like His Kid?
- Ephesians 6: How to Combat the Strategies of the Devil with the Armor of God