The Hebrews call the Book of Numbers “In the Wilderness”. It’s the beginning of the journey of the Jews to the Promised Land — the Covenant that God made with Abraham. It’s part of the Jewish Torah or the 5 Books of Moses. In case you missed the start of the story: Genesis, Exodus & Leviticus are first. In these studies, I focus on how Jesus is predicted. Also, how a pre-incarnate Jesus appears in many of the stories. (I also skip over a lot of the boring, repetitious parts.) I pray that as you read these historical accounts, that Holy Spirit will open your eyes, hearts and minds to understand the Gospel Truth.
The Book of Numbers Bible Study
- Part 1: The Journey in the Desert Starts for the Jews
- Part 2: Staying Pure & Faithful in the Presence of God
- Part 3: On the Road to the Promised Land with God Leading the Way
- Part 4: Grumbling, Envy, Humility and Solutions from God
- Part 5: The Israelites Made it to the Promised Land!
- Part 6: Sinning Against God – Disobedience – has its Consequences
- Part 7: Purify Yourselves to be in Presence of God
- Part 8: God Looks at ALL of our Actions Seriously!
- Part 8b: Jesus is our Rock, our Living Water and our Rest!
- Part 9: The Infamous Talking Donkey and the Angel of God
- Part 10 Disobedience has Consequences, Obedience has Rewards
- Jesus in Numbers Finale: All the Promised Land is a Sacred Place
If you’re not sure if you’re saved or not, if you truly want to be born again and have the assurance of salvation, receive the Holy Spirit, and get a 1-way, non-stop ticket to Heaven and that you won’t be left behind at the Rapture, this is what you have to do…
Believe. Repent. Be Baptized. Receive the Holy Spirit.
- Believe — have Faith — that Jesus is the Christ and He died taking your sins away forever and that He rose from the dead 3 days later.
- Repent of your sins — stop sinning! Do a complete 180 in your life and surrender your life to Him.
- Be Baptized — show the world and yourself that you have died to your old life and are born again in Christ.
- Receive the Holy Spirit in your heart.