“Look! I stand at the door and knock. If you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in, and we will share a meal together as friends.”Revelation 3:20 NLT
That means he’s waiting for YOU to invite HIM into YOUR life. He will not force Himself on you. You need to open the door of your heart and welcome Him in.
Look at the picture on the left. Notice that the door has no door knob on the outside. He’s knocking and waiting for you to open the door and let Him in!
Are you ready?
Answer these questions:
- Do you believe that Jesus is the Son of God and that He died on the cross taking your sins away once and for all?
- Are you repentant (sorry) of your sins? Are you going to stop sinning?
- Do you want Jesus to forgive you of your sins once and for all?
- Will you surrender your whole life to Him and Him only? Will you follow Jesus ONLY, not a church, not Mary, not the Saints?
If you answered YES! to all of them, then you’re ready to invite Him into your heart. Then skip down to the next heading.
If not, then you need to read some more of the articles in this website and ask God to reveal the truth of the Gospel to you. However, you must open your eyes, mind and heart to the truth and you will find it.
Invite Jesus In
Pray this prayer humbly and wholeheartedly…
“Dear Lord Jesus, I know I am a sinner. I believe You died for my sins. Please forgive me. Right now, I turn from my sins and open the door of my heart and my life to you. I confess You as my personal Lord and Savior. I surrender my whole life to you and I will follow you only for the rest of my life. Thank You, Jesus, for saving me. In Jesus’ name, Amen.”
Next Steps in Your New Walk with Jesus…
- Start reading the Bible daily. If you don’t have one, I recommend the YouVersion, Bible.app and Through the Word app — both are free and have a lot of great daily devotionals and Bible studies.
- Pray every day. Talk to God. Ask the Holy Spirit to guide you daily.
- Find and join a Bible-believing church — preferably a non-denominational one and be baptized!
“And now, just as you accepted Christ Jesus as your Lord, you must continue to follow him. Let your roots grow down into him, and let your lives be built on him. Then your faith will grow strong in the truth you were taught, and you will overflow with thankfulness.”Colossians 2:6-7 NLT