WWJD? What Would Jesus Do?
The question we should ask ourselves every time we’re facing a decision, when we’re confronted, angry, shocked, frustrated, annoyed, impatient or panicked. What would Jesus say? What would Jesus write? We can wear the WWJD? bracelets and display the stickers, but do we walk the walk? Christians should strive to be like Christ.
When the first WWJD? movement started, there was no social networking and viral meant the flu. Today, we have the means and opportunity to revive the WWJD? movement and make a difference in this world.
If someone sent you the link to this page, please pass it on to all your Christian friends. Check out some of the WWJD? products here or search for them on your own. Contact your favorite Christian store and ask them to start carrying the WWJD? products again.
But most importantly, we can’t just wear the WWJD? items and not act like Jesus. That’s why so many non-blievers consider Christians hyppocrits.
We must stop and think – What would Jesus do in this situation? We need to walk the walk as stated in 1 John 2:6:
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.
No ifs, ands or buts!
- Check out the WWJD? products
- Help spread the word by emailing all your Christian Friends the link to this website
- Follow the WWJD Revival on Twitter
- Check out the WWJD Revival Facebook page
- Download the free logos from this site and post them on your website, Facebook page or blog
- Subscribe to the WWJD Revival Blog
- Most importantly, strive to be like Jesus!